At GCOnline we are committed to providing a suite of high quality eLearning programmes that support our broad purpose — developing the knowledge and skills that promote better coaching conversations in the various conversational contexts in education communities.
We believe changing the quality of these conversations can bring significant positive benefits to principal, teacher and student well-being and, of course, student learning outcomes.
Growth Coaching recognises that there are various coaching ‘portals’ or entry points that can provide a way into developing coaching cultures for learning and future programmes are planned for these various portals, developing coaching skills for:
- educational leaders
- teachers working in peer based coaching context
- teachers working in coaching roles with student
- students coaching other students
- Creating a culture of professional improvement, feedback and growth
- Enhancing the positive impact of professional standards
- It is all about the conversation
- The way of being that makes a difference