Director GCI WA/SA/NT
Grant O’Sullivan is Director of Growth Coaching International in WA, SA and the NT. He is an experienced and proven leader with a passion and track record of bringing out the best in people. Grant is a highly sought after executive coach, keynote speaker, facilitator and trainer working in both the corporate sector and educational field, which builds on a career background that included general manager, board chair, director of schools and school principal.
His warm and engaging style means that he can engage at any level of the organisation, from helping to assess, coach and guide managers to working with their teams. Grant is a masterful and insightful coach and facilitator with the ability to see the underlying issues and address these in simple, fast and effective ways that opens up new possibilities. Partnering with his clients he can add significant value and create real and long lasting change. In recent years Grant’s work across the country has included:
- Facilitation of organisational wide culture change programs. There are well over 2000 leaders across Australia who have attended various programs Grant has delivered.
- Extensive individual and team coaching (over 1200 hours) in many different sectors
- Seven years of facilitating Coaching Accreditation Programs for growth coaching international
- Presentations and keynote speaking engagements at large conferences seminars and leading workshop and focus groups
- Creating a culture of professional improvement, feedback and growth
- Enhancing the positive impact of professional standards
- It is all about the conversation
- The way of being that makes a difference