Director of Coaching
Annette is Director of Coaching at growth coaching international. Her background includes over 25 years’ experience covering executive coaching, leadership development, building effective teams, organisational development, facilitation, change management, strategic human resources, teaching and university lecturing.
Annette is an experienced and passionate coach. Her warm and engaging style means that she can engage at any level of the organisation, from helping to assess, coach and guide managers to working with their teams.
Annette is a masterful and insightful coach and facilitator with the ability to see the underlying issues and address these in simple, fast and effective ways that opens up new possibilities. Partnering with her clients she can add significant value and create real and long lasting change. In recent years Annette’s work across the country has included:
- Facilitation of organisational wide culture change programs
- Extensive individual and team coaching (over 1300 hours) in many different sectors
- Seven years of facilitating Coaching Accreditation Programs for growth coaching international
- A highly successful team coaching assignment that was published in InterAction - the international journal of Solutions Focused Consulting in organisations
- Successful coaching assignments with senior leaders across many sectors including: Finance, Education (public, private and catholic systems), Pharmaceutical, Media, Communication, Telecommunication, Engineering.
- Creating a culture of professional improvement, feedback and growth
- Enhancing the positive impact of professional standards
- It is all about the conversation
- The way of being that makes a difference